Thursday 11 October 2012

Native American Tribal Tattoo Practice


Tonight I decided to do a practice tribal tattoo of something that I haven't yet researched or posted about. I asked my boyfriend to model, and found a really old picture of a Native American tribesman, whose facial tattoo I copied. I was drawn to this particular picture because I really liked how the design was simple, but very graphic and bold, therefore becoming the main focus of the man's face. I used my SupraColour palette and Illamasqua angled brush, which admittedly I found difficult to create straight and even lines with. My lines aren't particularly straight and the whole look isn't as symmetrical as it was meant to be , but I like the final outcome of it, and I'm excited to research more and post about Native American tribes, as that culture is one that I've always been drawn to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment