Wednesday 16 January 2013

Colour Palettes

The first thing I have decided to do in my planning for my final designs in choose colour palette. I think that this is one of the most important elements of my design, as I'm choosing them for specific reasons, in order to reflect certain parts of the two tribes I have chosen. I also want both of my looks to be very different at a first glance, but have subtle similarities and underlying themes that connect them together.

Catwalk Colour Palette:

For my catwalk look I have chosen a main colour theme of orange, blue, yellow, white and red. I want this look to be exremely colourful and reflect both the bright embroidery found in Native American clothing and the festival outfits of the Navajo tribe, and the colourful beaded jewellery and fabric of the Fulani people. I think these colours will look great against the dark hair of my male model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment