Wednesday 16 January 2013

Practical Skills to Consider: Texturising the Skin and Hair




Throughout the Wild Kingdom module, we have been learning and practicing new skills that will help us to create the best look that we can. Although all of them have been exciting and helpful to learn, I'm sure it would almost be almost impossible to incorporate them all into two looks, and there stands the risk of overkill! The style of makeup design that I strive to achieve leans towards a more simplistic, striking look, so it is important for me that I choose carefully which techniques will work in my designs and make them the best they can be. Here are some of the techniques we've practiced that I am considering incorporating into my designs: 1. Adding texture to the hair and skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment