Wednesday 16 January 2013

Model Casting - Amelia

 

 I have been on the lookout for models for both of my shoots. When we were first given the brief for this project, we were told to choose our models carefully, and cast them with the project brief and our final look in mind. I know that I definitely want to use a male and female model just to keep things interesting, and I am fairly certain at this point that I want to use a female for my editorial look, as this one will most likely be more feminine in design anyway. Although at first I was focused on trying to find an ethnic model, I later decided against that for this look, as I found the perfect model. I also realised that the design and techniques I have been working on will work just as well, if not better on my chosen model. 

 Her name is Amelia, and there are a number of reasons why I have cast her. Her skin is exceptionally clear and she has lovely features, and long hair that I could do plenty with. The main reason that I have cast her is for her eyes. They are big and very pale blue, and with the colour palette that I already have in mind for my design, I know that they are going to look amazing on camera. I'm really excited to shoot her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment